Thursday, June 20, 2013

A little bit about me.


My name is Ruthie Heying.  I am nineteen and I attend Salisbury University on the eastern shore of Maryland.  I enjoy animals very much.  I have two brothers, one older and one younger.  I also love to play sports.  In high school, I played lacrosse and ran cross country. I also like to hang out with my friends in my free time, when I have some, that is.

My friends turtles and I.
 
My older brother, Louis, and I when we were younger.
My younger brother, John, and I.  He went to prom with my friend, who coincidentally had the same color dress as me.

 
My friend and I posing with Sammy after Lobster Fest.

 
My teammates and I after our last home game my senior year.

 
My teammates and I before a big cross country meet.

 
My closest friends and me before a school dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment